Dynamics CRM Developer
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Donohue
Date posted 08 January 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Lookers is an ever growing multi-franchise dealer group which represents 33 volume and premium car manufacturers throughout the UK and Ireland.
Founded in Manchester in 1908 by John Looker, initially the company sold bicycles, parts, accessories and the occasional used car.
At Lookers we just don't sell and lease vehicles but we also help you maintain them. Our dealerships offer a full range of aftersales provisions including fully stocked parts departments, vehicle servicing, MOT and accident repair facilities.
One of the top 3 motor vehicle retailers in the UK, we represent 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling a huge range of car types at 154 franchised dealerships. We also operate a number of used car trade centres from 100 locations throughout the UK.
We are now seeking to recruit a dynamics CRM developer. As the dynamics CRM developer you will be expected to head up and as such ‘own’ the CRM area. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to drive their career forward and really push themselves on a daily basis in this field.
The ideal candidate will ideally have had experience working with large CRM systems recently in their career. However candidates who are also working on large process based systems, with user interfaces and many integration points with other systems may also be relevant for this particular position.
About the Company
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK’s Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
We highly value our staff and offer extensive employee benefits including:
- Annual holiday entitlement of 25 days per year, increasing 1 day after 1 and 2 years then milestone years going forward
- Great vehicle offers and schemes giving you a range of options for financing your vehicle
- Shopping discounts
- Pension scheme
- Health & Wellbeing benefits
- Developing new functionality in Dynamics CRM
- Creating new workflows, plugins and processes.
- Ccollaborating with software developers, business analysts, solution architects and IT professionals to implement Dynamics CRM solutions
- Assisting with deployment and provisioning activities
Required Skills include:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- Proven experience creating custom workflows, plugins, web resources, etc.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics SDK
- Proficiency with TypeScript
- Proficiency with Microsoft .NET framework, and commercial development experience using C#.
- Experience using source control, and branching/forking. Git preferred
- Commercial experience working with SQL Server and T-SQL
- Critical thinking and the ability, constructively, to challenge ideas and design approaches.
- Strong design, analytical and technical aptitude
- Experience of understanding business requirements and working with key business and technology stakeholders
- An ability to work independently with little supervision, but integrate well into teams
- Good understanding of multiple architectural design patterns, SOLID, data integration techniques, SOA and Microservices
- Fluent in whiteboard demonstrations and ability to articulate ideas.
- Excellent architecture diagramming capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
Additional qualities we’re looking for:
- You love what you do and have a passion for technology
- You’re fun to work with and instinctively know how to make work fun
- Thinks big, and willing to take on any challenge
- Professional qualification in Computer Science/Studies, or other related discipline will be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to shape and improve the systems of a professional team that has pride and purpose.
In return, you’ll benefit from being part of an organisation that is genuinely committed to its people. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
All 3rd party CVs will be forwarded to Robert Walters
For more information about the dynamics CRM developer role please contact Jack Donohue on firstname.lastname@example.org.