Salary £30 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Craig Simmons
Date posted 15 February 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a global consultancy firm who are looking to enhance their digital offering.
As part of the recruitment campaign they are recruiting for a test analyst, to focus on the Automation of regression test cases as well as load, performance and stress testing. The opportunity for a Test Analyst will be based in Birmingham paying a base salary up to £35,000.00 plus additional benefits.
Test Analyst: Role Duties
- Develop test case procedures and maintain test documentation
- Attend workshops to cover test-dependent activities such as requirement verification and prioritisation, test scenario identification and general matters
- Implement an automation testing strategy depending on the requirements of the product
- Control the test configuration and environment
- Prepare and maintain relevant test documentation, including test scripts, activity schedules, narrative and written reports, and visual progress charts
Test Analyst : Experience
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Selenium Web Driver experience
- 18 months automation experience
- Proven experience working with ASP, .NET, Oracle/MS SQL Server, and the ability to read, write, debug and follow ASP/.NET code, VB.NET/ C#, PL/SQL, TSQL
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Must be very detail-oriented with regards to testing
The permanent role for a QA Test Analyst will pay a salary up to £35,000.00 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a well established global business that has had a wealth of investment to expand over the next few years.
If you feel you have the skills to meet the requirements, please contact me or apply with an updated CV.