ALM Functional Test Analyst/Developer
Salary £380 - £420 per day
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 23 November 2016
An International Investment Banking in London is looking for a hybrid test developer with the ALM and Liquidity experience as well.
About the ALM Test Developer Role:
A Access / Excel / VBA test developer role is available within Finance Change Delivery to work on the development and support of the tools required to help the client meet its reporting requirements.
- Document functional designs, technical specifications and any build deliverables sufficiently to support testing
- Build of agreed enhancements using Microsoft Access/ Excel / VBA
- Perform unit testing on the enhancements developed
- The developer will be required to support the Testing teams, often helping to prepare test cases and test data, and support the teams in defect analysis and resolution
Additional responsibilities will be supporting the ALM Functional Test Team to test system change.
- Regulatory reporting experience in ALM (LCR, NSFR, AMM etc.)
- Experience of working within a change environment
- Comfortable with developing/testing solutions from high level business requirements
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Access, VBA and SQL experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and interpret complex source data
- Financial Services Test Experience across both internal reporting and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in developing and testing, driven by IT systems implementation or enhancement, across a large organisation
With a background in Testing and Development in this area you will be well used to working in a team that delivers results and performs well under pressure.
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this role is for you.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.