QA/UAT Test Lead-Financial Services
Salary £500 - £530 per day
Consultant Darius Goodarzi
Date posted 11 November 2016
An International Assest Manager in London is looking for an experienced UAT Test Lead to join their growing team.
About the UAT Test Lead Role:
An QA/UAT Test Lead role has just become available at one of the most prestigious global Asset Managers based in London. Moreover, my client is looking for a hands-on QA Test Lead to coordinate UAT testing for an exciting and challenging opportunity in the markets area.
- Aligning test phases to meet project roadmap
- Lead and review test case and scenario generation
- Provide transparent reporting to stakeholders using various tools (PowerPoint/QC reports etc)
- Coordinate the conversion of test scenarios into test scripts
- Coordinate UAT execution and execution planning (including user access, test cycles, test execution tracking)
- Managing test plans and test scripts in ALM
- Manage daily triage of defects
- Must be an expert in Quality Centre
You will have experience of QA/UAT testing and test coordination on Equities e.g. Fidessa, FX and Treasury Funding and Accounting. You will have led of team of QA resources in a large project and have extensive experience of working with the business to coordinate UAT scripting and execution.
With a background in QA/UAT Testing you will be well used to working in a team that delivers results and performs well under pressure. Previous team leadership experience is important as you will be leading a team and will be deputising when your manager is away. The remit of this role is global as well as regional.
If you are driven, determined and want to join a company that has the backing of some of the brightest minds in their respective industry then this role is for you. Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8040 to find out more.