QA Web Tester
Salary £300 - £325 per day
Consultant Alex Taylor
Date posted 10 November 2016
A QA Web Tester is required for a 3-6 month contract based in Warrington working for a leading retail client. This role is required due to expansion the testing team. As a QA Web Tester you will support the development team by driving the testing strategy for our new releases and existing products.
About the QA Web Tester role
You will the one tackling bugs, rooting them out, documenting them and stopping them from getting into the system. Your natural problem solving skills, your inquisitive mind and your attention to detail will have a huge impact on the quality of our product.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on and passionate tester, with the ability to perform in a fast growing and agile environment.
- Work closely with development and product teams to ensure seamless implementation on new products and features across back-end API and front-end web platforms
- Contribute to putting in place the right tools and processes to build and grow our QA capability
- Test both the back-end and front-end of web products before they hit production, helping the development team diagnose and test fixes
- Write test cases for newly developed features, working with the development team defining the functionality required
- Execute manual and automated tests of web products, analysing the results obtained
- Plan, monitor and report the work of the QA function
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional Test experience
- Strong QA background and Web front-end testing
- Proven experience designing and implementing test plans, scripts and scenarios
- Good experience of manual, web and automated testing tools
- Working in an Agile environment
If interested in this role please apply and call Alex Taylor on 0161 214 7426 for more details.