Director level -Python Engineer- Investment Banking
Salary £130,000 - £148,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Karen Cordner
Date posted 04 August 2022london information-technology/software-engineering 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 banking London London GB GBP 130000 148000 148000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the company: Our client is a top tier investment banking group with regional HQ in London. About the team: The trading platform is the primary platform for pricing trades, managing positions, and computing risk exposure. Thousands of developers are using the highly-agile platform to deliver applications to thousands of end users. As a part of the team, you will contribute to the technology that will define the future of our business.
Hybrid working: 2 to 3 days in London office per week
- The trading platform team is now starting several new projects to extend the platform with the capabilities required to meet user’s future needs.
- We are looking to add an experienced software engineer with solid CS knowledge and a track record of delivery on at least one large project in a relevant area (in a PhD or prior job).
- This person needs to be able to own and independently implement one part of a complex project, while collaborating effectively with the owners of the other parts.
- We are looking for a candidate with an interest in programming languages to maintain, extend and support an in-house graph computation language which is embedded in Python.
- The graph is essentially the language in which all applications are written, and it is used by several thousands of developers across all markets businesses.
- Understanding of core Computer Science concepts
- Big O
- C++ would be a plus
Salary: £70,000 - £110,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022My client, a UK Retail bank, are looking for a Cyber Security Engineering Manager to join their growing team in London.
Salary: £110,000 - £120,000 per annum + BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 August 2022* Work location: Bromley, London * Work policy: Hybrid- 2 to 3 days in office * About our client: Leading investment banking group with regional HQ in London.
Salary: £70,000 - £105,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022My client, a Global Investment Bank, are looking for an IT Security Engineer to join their growing team based in London.
Salary: £90,000 - £130,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022My client, an Investment Bank based in London, are looking for a Pentester/Red Team lead to join their growing team.
Salary: £70,000 - £105,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022My client, an International Bank, with an office in London, is looking for a Cyber Security Intelligence SME to join their growing team.