Banking Front Office Python Contractor- 6 month- 750 PAYE
Salary £700 - £750 per day
Consultant Karen Cordner
Date posted 20 July 2022london information-technology/software-engineering 2022-07-20 2022-08-19 banking London London GB GBP 700 750 750 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a 6 month banking Python contractor role that is likely to be extended. The Global Markets Technology team is a focused and user oriented development team operating in markets across all regions. The Structured Rates Development team works on the Structured Rates businesses book of work. These businesses including QIS, Insurance Hybrids and traditional Exotics.
- Contributing to the building of strategic tools required by the Structured Rates businesses
- Maintaining the existing legacy tools and where appropriate tactical solutions
- Working closely with Front Office, Quants and other corporate/IT teams and to implement the above
- Provide second line support to the business for system and business problems
- Build out of continuous integration and deployment processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of Python experience in related industries
- Desirable: CI/CD experience, AWS/Cloud
- Flair for solid system design and architecture
- Derivatives business knowledge, ideally gained through working in structured and/or exotic area is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (candidate will be interacting with various functions globally)
- Development tools (GitLab, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.). Must be well versed in using modern development methodologies
Salary: £130,000 - £148,000 per annum + BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 August 2022About the company: Our client is a top tier investment banking group with regional HQ in London. About the team: The trading platform is the primary platform for pricing trades, managing positions, and computing risk exposure. Thousands of developers are using the highly-agile platform to deliver applications to thousands of end users. As a part of the team, you will contribute to the technology that will define the future of our business.
Salary: £110,000 - £120,000 per annum + BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 04 August 2022* Work location: Bromley, London * Work policy: Hybrid- 2 to 3 days in office * About our client: Leading investment banking group with regional HQ in London.
Salary: £70,000 - £110,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022My client, a UK Retail bank, are looking for a Cyber Security Engineering Manager to join their growing team in London.
Salary: £70,000 - £105,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022My client, a Global Investment Bank, are looking for an IT Security Engineer to join their growing team based in London.
Salary: £90,000 - £130,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022My client, an Investment Bank based in London, are looking for a Pentester/Red Team lead to join their growing team.