Engineering Manager – Python- World's Largest HealthTech
Salary £75,000 - £95,000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Karen Cordner
Date posted 20 July 2022northern-home-counties information-technology/software-engineering 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 pharmaceuticals Cambridge Cambridgeshire GB GBP 75000 95000 95000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the company: Our client is the world’s biggest HealthTech business that uses data analtytics to provide advance options for clients. Their clients includes leading hospitals, the U.S. FDA, premier academic institutions and 18 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies. They also helped our Covid vaccine development to have a great breakthrough. About the job: Their division in Cambridge develops natural language processing, text mining software, that aims to isolate structured information from large pools of data.
- Design and development of server-side technologies to scale and deploy the core NLP algorithms into new use-cases, using Python, Django, Django REST framework, and other tools.
- Working across multiple teams to create new internal or customer-facing solutions supporting the life science and healthcare sectors.
- Occasional integration of company products with third party technologies.
- Proven track record of managing a team of 5+ Engineers
- In depth experience of server-side development using Python/Django
- In depth experience of building cloud-native services for deployment on Kubernetes
- Familiarity with designing and using RESTful APIs
- Full-cycle software engineering skills
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: CambridgeDate posted: 15 July 2022________________________________________________________
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: CambridgeDate posted: 20 July 2022Our food chain is broken - the system that can barely feed 7 billion people will not feed 10 billion we’re expected to reach by 2050. And while it's hard to imagine that things could be different, they have to be. My client's mission is to fix the broken food chain. They are inspired by nature and how it deals with waste, with nutrients always flowing in a circular system.
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: CambridgeDate posted: 15 July 2022______________________________________________________
Salary: £75,000 - £95,000 per annumLocation: CambridgeDate posted: 01 July 2022______________________________________________________