Application Developer (AWS & Java)
Consultant Varaidzo Mudiwa
Date posted 17 June 2022london information-technology/software-engineering 2022-06-17 2022-08-16 it London London GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a leading multinational FinTech firm, now hiring Java and AWS experts to develop their market leading Fixed Income, e-trading platform (stack is AWS Cloud, Java,Oracle and C#), and guide junior developers on new technologies. Joining this team, you will be working with other Software Engineers to design, develop and improve the Global Fixed Income e-trading platform, contributing to the continuous improvement of systems and providing support across a range of projects and issues. I am open to applications from either expert BE Engineers, working in Java, or from Full Stack Engineers coding Java and React. Both must have significant experience using AWS Cloud.
- 8+ years experience in developing Enterprise Software using Java
- 4+ years Proven experience of cloud development using AWS
- 4+ years of experience with the FIX message protocol
- Core Java skills for coding of multi-threaded applications as well as object-oriented design patterns
- Oracle BE DB experience
- Experience with microservices using Spring/Spring Boot (or ideally migrating from the monolith to microservices)
- Front End scripting experiences/working knowledge, ideally using ReactJS (desirable)
- Familiarity with streaming technologies such as Kafka/Redis
- Experience with high-speed, high-volume transactions systems - ideally within trading but open to other industry sectors
- Experience of working in Agile environment
- A flexible approach to working on both on Greenfield projects and legacy software
Please apply asap if you're interested to work for one of the world's best recognised Fixed Income e-trading platforms. Please call 02070717014 or email Varaidzo.Mudiwa@robertwalters.com for more information/ a confidential discussion.
Salary: Up to £450 per day + Outside IR35Location: City of LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Machine Learning Engineer £450 p/d - Outside IR35 Remote
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022The IT Manager is positioned in the UK Chief Operating Officer (COO) Department and has a reporting line to the Head of Global Governance & Organisation (GG&O) for Platforms and Technology related activities (part of P&T Leadership), and a reporting line into the UK COO for Chief Information Officer (CIO) related activities.
Salary: £600 - £790 per dayLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022I am working with a large Banking and Capital Markets firm based in London who are hiring for a Test Manager. You will be required to deliver day to day supporting for testing and change management for regulatory change. As well as working with programme/project managers on testing sizing, scoping and making sure goals and delivery of regulatory and remediation testing against initiative scope and overall regional strategy.
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 per annum + Stock Options+ Private HealthcareLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022About the company: Headquartered in San Francisco, our client is a series A HealthTech start up with $64m funding. With both hardware and software products, their products connect patients and physicians like never before with continuous, data-driven dialogue. This unique position of daily directed guidance stands to redefine primary care, while helping people live happier, healthier and longer.
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 per annum + Stock OptionsLocation: LondonDate posted: 16 June 2022About the job: Create embedded code and software tools for a small multi-disciplinary team of engineers developing cutting-edge bio-signal processing algorithms for low-power embedded systems.