Full Stack Developer
Salary £70,000 - £90,000 per annum
Consultant Toj Kamson
Date posted 03 May 2022london information-technology/software-engineering 2022-05-03 2022-07-02 it London London GB GBP 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Full Stack Developer – Permanent Location – London Our client is a small but growing Digital Intelligence and Cyber Security firm with 250+ experts/advisors spread across 6 international offices. As an expert in their field they provide critical intelligence that informs strategic decision. They are currently in the midst of a technology transformation, moving from being less reliant on external vendors to building in-house applications, services, architecture and DevOps teams. We are now looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the business, to lead the development of exciting new products and services and integrate enterprise applications such as CRM, ERP and AWS/Azure web applications with our core platform. This role requires the post holder to report to the Head of IT, play a key role in establishing an internal engineering function within the business. The post holder will work closely with the Digital and IT teams and external development partners to develop and support a suite of applications primarily for our Corporate Intelligence team.
- Work closely with architects, developers and product team to design and deliver solutions that meet business needs
- Become a domain expert across the clients core products managed on the AWS platform: the client-facing portal suite
- Work to establish a close working relationship with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure solutions are robust, secure and scalable
- Managed automated life-cycle operations including build, test, integration and deployment pipelines
- Contribute to' build or buy' decisions regarding technology selection
- Collaborate with internal team to develop best practices for web application development and systems integration across the business
- 7+ years’ experience developing enterprise software
- Proven hands-on experience ground-up application design, architecture, development and integration
- Strong hands-on experience working with AWS and/or Azure cloud platform and services
- Proven experience programming in OO languages; C#, Java, Golang or Python
- Strong hands-on experience in web development frameworks such as PHP and/or ASP.net
- Strong knowledge of/or interest in secure development practices
- Experience hiring, managing and mentoring junior developers
- Strong experience developing micro-service solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation, during a key time in its growth and transformation and lead the line with regards to Web Development and Engineering.
Please get in touch with me to have a confidential discussion on 07760178502 or contact Toj.Kamson@robertwalters.com
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + + Bonus + 3 Days WFHLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 May 2022Full Stack developer working in a focused team alongside some of the best developers in London. You will working for a company who cares for their employees and understands work life balance. You will be designing and implementing a fully-interactive, single-page style web application and backend services. Work setup is flexible with at least 3 days a week working from home. State of the art office located near underground (Bank Station).
Salary: £65,000 - £79,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Data Architect (Manager) – Permanent Location – London & other regions Remote Our client, a well-known, multi-national provider of professional services across a global market and one of the foremost authorities in the provision of these services and in the throes of wide reaching digital transformation and are looking to improve their current operations across the UK. As a leading provider of professional services in their market, they are now looking for a Data Architect to join their Data team. As a manager you will be responsible for leading team within large projects in strategy, design and implementation. You will support in building and developing the data architecture sub-capability as well as helping your colleagues and charges develop professionally.
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Our client has simplified the day-to-day management of flexible workspaces through secure Wi-Fi, internet, and digital infrastructure services to tenants using their own SaaS platform. This platforms automate key tasks and processes and help flexible workspace providers deliver highly efficient, customer-centric workspace solutions.
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + Shares, Home BasedLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022Robert Walters is working in partnership with a FTSE 100 global financial services business who are also listed on the London Stock Exchange. They operate across several verticals across financial services and insurance and employee over 10,000 people globally. Due to continued investment across Information Security and Risk, they are keen to appoint a Group Data Risk Manager, paying a salary range up to £85,000 plus package. This opportunity is fully remote home-based.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022I am working with one of the largest Investment Management firm based in London who have grown a huge amount. You will be working on development and advancement of their proprietary models’ platforms and to assist in making them accessible to a broader audience and continue to enhance their technology and data. A huge goal of theirs is to modernise the models by building it in a vigorous scalable way. As a Developer you will be working with a range of technologies such as Python, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Cucumber automated testing and MATLAB.