Digital Project Manager
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Morgan Dhillon-Badh
Date posted 21 June 2022midlands information-technology/project-manager 2022-06-21 2022-08-20 it Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters Group: IT Division – Project Management Vacancy – Permanent My client, an industry-leading organisation based in Birmingham, who offer exceptional service to their clients and million pounds worth in community investment are looking for an experienced and ambitious Digital Project Manager to support their global marketing function.
Robert Walters Group: IT Division – Project Management Vacancy – Permanent
My client, an industry-leading organisation based in Birmingham, who offer exceptional service to their clients and million pounds worth in community investment are looking for an experienced and ambitious Digital Project Manager to support their global marketing function.
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Qualifications: Qualified – Prince 2 Practitioner
Experience: Full Software Lifecyle
Duties of the Project Manager:
The right candidate will join a busy digital business platforms team in the global marketing function where they will be responsible for transforming digital customer and consumer interfaces across a variety of markets. Furthermore, they will be accountable for resourcing, scheduling, and budget maintenance for a variety of projects.
For the right candidate, this rewarding role provides autonomy, variety, fresh challenges, and an opportunity to enhance and build your skillset to become a project management specialist. Furthermore, it provides a competitive salary, attractive benefit package and a considerate work-life balance.
• Developing, managing, and implementing project plans to successfully achieve organisational objectives.
• Effectively deliver a variety of projects centred upon digital implementations, data migrations, and software rollouts.
• Internal and external stakeholder management.
• Collaborate with a variety of teams to meet project goals, deliverables, and timelines; whilst also defining and adhering to risk regulations, audit requirements, and testing plans.
• Contribute to and manage continuous process improvement initiatives.
• Working to resolve identified business issues and provide new business solutions to support clients.
Requirements of the Project Manager:
• The ideal candidate would have experience working on IT projects within a global organisation
• The ideal candidate would have knowledge of public cloud solutions e.g. azure and AWS
• Qualified as a Prince 2/Agile/PMP Practitioner
• Previous evidence of stakeholder management is essential.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent time management skills
Deadline: Friday 8th July 2022
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the link below or email a full CV to Morgan.Dhillon-Badh@robertwalters.com or you can reach me on 07818177403 and applications will be contacted in order of receipt.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Fully RemoteLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 21 June 2022Robert Walters are working with global optics business. They are market leaders within their industry with over 30,000 employees. Due to the continued growth they have experienced over the past 12 months, they are keen to appoint an IT Project Manager on a permanent basis, offering a salary between £45,000 to £50,000 per annum, on a fully remote basis, based out of their Birmingham offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 20 June 2022HR Developer Birmingham (remote / hybrid working) £45,000 - £50,000 Permanent
Salary: £100 - £125 per day + Inside IR35Location: SwadlincoteDate posted: 08 June 2022Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national market leading business. They design, developing produce solutions for a range of markets across multiple industries. As part of their expansion across IT they are keen to hire an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst, for a 3-month contract paying a day rate of up to £125 per day Inside IR35. The role is based out of the Ashby-de-la Zouch offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 08 June 2022Data Administrator Walsall £125 - £150 per day (Inside IR35) 6 weeks
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KingswinfordDate posted: 18 May 2022Data Analyst Dudley £25,000 - £35,000 Permanent