Agile Project Manager
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A National Solutions Provider currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Agile PM to join their established, but rapidly expanding Tech Hub in Manchester.
- Delivering medium to large scale projects using appropriate agile project management techniques
- Work closely with stakeholders and delivery teams to define/refine requirements
- Implement effective governance structures
- Work with delivery teams (utilizing agile practices, e.g. Kanban and Scrum) and stakeholders to produce release plans/delivery schedules
- Track and report progress against the plan, managing expectations on project status, risks and issues
- Scope and deliver business cases and project plans
- Identify, coordinate and manage internal and external suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ensure budget and resources are appropriately allocated and controlled.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver testing and implementation of projects.
- Produce project status reports for stakeholders
- Conduct lessons learnt reviews and actively support continuous improvement.
- End to end software delivery and project management experience
- A track record of delivering agile projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Have used documentation and workflow tools, e.g. JIRA
- Knowledge and experience in Agile & Lean practices
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Strong background in stakeholder management
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**