Practice Transformation Manager
Location West DraytonFULL_TIME
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-07 aerospace West Drayton London GB UB7 0GA GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR IAG GBS https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/IAG-GBS.jpg
IAG Global Business Services is part of International Airlines Group, one of the world’s leading airline groups, with 548 aircraft flying to over 270 destinations, carrying more than 100 million passengers each year. You'll be familiar with the well-known operating companies Aer Lingus, Avios, British Airways, IAG Cargo, Iberia, Iberia Express, LEVEL, and Vueling.
Digital IT Works delivers each OpCos strategic IT plans, providing an end to end service.
The Practices Function acts as a centre of excellence, each Practice having a community of SME’s on a given subject matter, with each community having an assigned Practice Lead who will report to the Practice Transformation Manager.
As line manager to the Practice Managers you will build and maintain a high-performing team who have responsibility for the development of their practitioners, equipping the organisation with the knowledge and skills to deliver successfully.
The Practice strategy and capability is presently being defined and implemented so you would be joining at the beginning of a key stage in its implementation.
You would also be responsible for creating and aligning the Practices Supplier Strategy in line with the overall Group IT Supplier Strategy.
As Practice Transformation Manager you will be responsible for the provision of talented resource, developing and then improving a Practices Strategy aligned to the Group IT Strategy.
The Practice transformation Manager will also own the development, implementation, and adoption of improvements under the Digital IT Works strategic change programme.
The role offers the chance to have an impact and be highly visible, managing multiple C-suite stakeholders in highly recognisable, and respected brands. The organisation is undergoing large-scale transformation, and you will be pivotal and delivering that change.
In addition to having previously held the above responsibilities, the successful Practice Transformation Manager will have:
- Experience in a large-scale, complex business.
- Experience of leading large change and transformation programmes.
- Strong programme delivery experience, delivering significant business change
- Line management experience; building and maintaining high performing, motivated and engaged teams.
- Excellent 3rd party and vendor management experience.
- Significant previous experience in developing and delivering a strategy for supply and capability of resource.
- The ability to effectively communicate with, and influence, both technical and business audiences.
- Strong IT aptitude demonstrating experience of various delivery methodologies including Agile and Waterfall and movement towards Product driven delivery.
- Strong forward thinker with the ability to understand and predict the strategic future of the IT practices driven by evolving IT trends and the forward demands of the IT Portfolio.
If you are an experienced Practice Transformation Manager, interested in working with a global leader in a unique industry, and at the early stage in their transformation agenda, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or mat.knutton@robertwalters.