IT Project Manager
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + flexible working
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 it Manchester GB GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Manchester based Utilities provider is seeking an IT Project Manager to join at an exciting time of change as they go through a huge digital transformation journey - the delivery of new customer and partner facing portals, as well as bringing some products on the business's road-map in to service.
My client, a utilities business based in Manchester, working closely with the Programme Delivery Manager, my client are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their Projects team as they enter a pivotal stage in a 24 month Digital transformation journey. This is a fantastic opportunity for a PM with experience in end to end delivery of new CRM systems. The role will role will include some infrequent travel to other UK sites (fully expensed), as well as a flexible approach to working between the office/home.
- Proven experience in delivery CRM upgrades from Legacy to Target Systems. (preferably to the Salesforce platform)
- End-to-End delivery - Cradle to Grave - on IT Projects (Software Delivery focus)
- Scoping out and maintaining project plans and activities for multiple, simultaneous workstreams, services projects that are already in-flight as well as brand new initiatives.
- Adhering to pre-agreed road-maps for future versions of the customer facing portals within the Salesforce offering.
- An aptitude for delivering under-pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Depending on the stage within the digital journey; the ability to adapt to working within both AGILE and waterfall frameworks.
- An ability to work closely and oversee proficient delivery between both internal resources and external third-parties (Developers, Testers, Implementation Consultants)
- Strong proficiency in accurately reporting all stages of projects to both the core projects teams as well as occasionally liaising the Senior Management Team across the business.
- Accountability; a strong understanding that certain projects will be the sole responsibility of the IT Project Manager, so ensuring delivery on-time is vital. You'll need exceptional stakeholder management skill, as well as an ability to lead and motivate your team.
If you're an IT Project Manager looking for a new role in Manchester, get in touch today!