Implementation Project Manager
Salary £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
Consultant Andy Ward
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 it London London GB GBP 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Implementation Project Manager London £65K- £75K + Benefits One of the world’s leading workforce management and payroll companies requires an experienced Project Manager. The successful candidate will lead the implementation of their cutting-edge software across a global customer-base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full lifecycle Project management of simultaneous software implementation projects, from initial mobilisation and handover from Sales team through QA; UAT; Business Acceptance; Deployment training into go-live and post completion reviews.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales team; Professional Services Consultants; Implementation Consultants and Support team for larger and more complex clients – both in person and remotely.
- Assess and validate client requirements and oversee the software configuration to drive compliance with best practice and to address specific client business outcomes.
- Work closely with the wider team of Business Analysts and Implementation Consultants as well as our Development team
- Customisation; development and ‘bug fix’ requirements.
- Assess client requirements for potential additional training and consulting opportunities.
Clearly and effectively communicate with clients and manage their expectations
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Demonstrable experience delivering multiple concurrent software implementation projects.
- Experience in delivering training (technical or software applications).
- Demonstrable Project Management skillset in terms of planning; design; delivery through to post-completion review
- Demonstrate ability to set-up/structure workshops aligned to client requirements and to facilitate confidently, adjusting effectively to a variety of audiences
- Ability to assess learning/training requirements and to tailor appropriate training sessions to both small and medium sized groups.
- Technical experience with WFM, Payroll, ERP or CRM software
- Solid knowledge of software project management principles / methodologies
- Working knowledge and ability to use a variety of Project Management tools
- Solid understanding of project governance; project planning and prioritisation; issues management; risk planning & mitigation and effective stakeholder management
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Project management certifications would be highly regarded
- Educated to degree level or other equivalent qualifications