Salary Competitive + benefits
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Lauren Freeman
Date posted 18 September 20192019-09-18 2019-11-17 it London London GB N1 9AG GBP 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Softbank, a leading international telecoms and internet company, is currently seeking an EMEA Marketing Director in their sector based in London on a permanent basis.
The role of Marketing Director will offer the candidate the chance to join a fast paced and forward-thinking team to be part of a technological movement to transformation to business process and within the industry as a whole.
Person Specification of the EMEA Marketing Director:
The EMEA Marketing Director is a pivotal and influential role for the organisation, requiring someone passionate about gaining and using real world customer, competitive, and market insights to guide and support more successful Sales, Product, and Marketing initiatives. The main object of the role will be to develop a deep understanding of our target customers and how automation can help drive transformation in their organisation.
EMEA Marketing Director key requirements:
- BA or MA degree in marketing or a related field
- Dynamic marketing leader with a track record of significant marketing-related achievements
- Demonstrated experience in brand creation: building a brand, driving Net Promoter Score (NPS = likelihood to recommend) or equivalent and capable of driving industry dialogue around automation and workforce upswing
- Have experience generating demand, including event management (conferences) and targeted marketing campaigns (account-based marketing, LinkedIn marketing etc)
- To have dealt with B2B marketing experience for technical related products and services, including guiding the marketing team’s activities to generate sales pipeline “Opportunity Identification” (as part of an end-to-end demand generation program)
- Drive to establish entirely new categories of products across Europe, based on previous experience managing new businesses and service functions
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including experience working with and leading research
- Experience managing a marketing team of at least 5 “marketers” with corresponding demonstrated results across the team
- Minimum of 10 years work experience developed within a technical related product and services provider
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities, capable in building a cohesive culture in a fast-expanding business and growing organisation
- Broad theoretical and practical knowledge about IT, artificial intelligence, machine learning etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities of the EMEA Marketing Director:
- Manage the marketing of activities across Europe aligning with the business growth strategies and advance all relevant projects
- Strengthen the company's presence in the market and particularly related industries through marketing activities
- Become an expert on the consumer to inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and sales tools
- Drive product marketing, creating a variety of marketing assets, including product demos, product overview documents, sales presentation decks, ROI tools, competitive briefs, and other types of collateral
- Manage the execution of product marketing activities that grow market share, brand reputation and improve consumer experience around the world
- Work with teams to define a pricing strategy based on defined value proposition of the product
- Drive go-to-market plans in collaboration with cross-functional and international teams, informed by research and consumer insights
- Collaborate cross-functionally on project timelines with regard to broader organisational calendars
- Measure and report performance of product marketing initiatives, gain insight and assess against goals - report back out internally
EMEA Marketing Director Key responsibilities:
- Reporting to the European COO, the EMEA Marketing Director will be responsible for the region marketing strategy and marketing operations
- As the Marketing Leader, develop the strategy, manage the operation and drive extensive and sustainable growth of the technical business from a start up to number one company in the region
- The position holder will be a key member of the management team, to drive the growth strategy but also building a high-performance, collegial and winning team that are aligned with companies' vision and values
- As an experienced and efficient leader, the position holder should have excellent leadership and people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethic
- The marketing director will also manage an extensive portfolio of simultaneous marketing initiatives (EMEA and country-specific), including resolving on-the-spot issues and handling the media in complex and sometimes challenging situations
I wanted to see whether you may know of anyone within your network that may be interested in hearing more details regarding this opportunity, Robert Walters does offer an excellent referral rewards scheme.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to email@example.com.