Digital Product Manager
Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Digital Product Managers; join a star of the exciting Manchester start-up scene, a FinTech with exceptional ambition and opportunities. Somewhere you can have significant impact on not just a business, but an industry, developing your career and reputation, and do legitimately rewarding work.
You will be working for a truly entrepreneurial and innovative South Manchester business, with ambitions to be at the forefront of tech and data innovation. As Digital Product Manager you will drive growth and customer expeirence across the platform. Identifying new opportunities and developing new product features.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Product Manager will be :
- Oversee the planning, design and development of custoemr experience and product strategy.
- Leading a multi-disciplined agile delivery team.
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders across all levels.
- Keep up to date with user habits and behaviours, changes in them, and the implications of this to the product.
- Identify, and develop strategies to exploit new opportunities.
You will need ecommerce or FinTech experience, along with solid UX/CX experience, and a passion for digital products.
If you are a Digital Product Manager, looking for a unique opportunity in South Manchester, within a progressive and rewarding business, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org