IT Project Manager
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location West YorkshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-21 it West Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB GBP 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
IT Project Managers; join a true innovator, a business with the capacity to shape the way an industry works in the future. Based in Halifax, this is a unique opportunity big enough to offer security and the budget for exciting change, whilst small enough to make that change at pace.
My client, a Global FinTech firm based in West Yorkshire, are looking for an IT Project Manager to join at a time of huge expansion.
• Strong previous experience with supplier/vendor management, from leading on Commercial negotiations through to dealing with final Contract Agreements. You'll ensure that these third-parties are delivering on Projects in-line with pre-agreed SLA's, whilst equally ensuring that internal capabilities are delivering as required.
• Working alongside senior members of the Portfolio team to agree project objectives and critical success factors from the inception phase.
• Create & manage plans at the appropriate level for changes to new or existing Infrastructure systems.
• Liaise with key internal stakeholders and external suppliers to schedule and manage work allocation in line with plans and project deliveries.
• Manage project budgets, define estimated costs and manage actual project spend against forecasts.
• As required, lead and co-ordinate the scoping and requirements gathering & prioritisation for projects or work-streams within larger change programmes.
• Work alongside cross-functional stakeholders/business owners to define a portfolio road-map of change enabling the team to track project delivery dependencies, delivery time-lines, infrastructure and operational capacities across the whole portfolio of change.
• Facilitate project and change lessons learnt workshops, ensuring that lessons are not just recorded but that improvement actions are identified and implemented as required.
If you're an IT Project Manager with fantastic vendor management skill, looking for a role in West Yorkshire, get in touch today!