Senior IT Project Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Andy Ward
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-04 2019-09-02 it Nantwich Cheshire GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Senior Project Manager Nantwich £50K- £60K + Benefits This is a great opportunity to work in a customer-facing role as part of the UK team delivering cutting-edge technology solutions across the EMEA region. Leading a small team of 4- 5 Project Managers within an exciting, fast-moving industry this is a pivotal role in ensuring the success of the business across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Duties will include:
- Coordinate and provide analysis of tasks and requirements relating to Business Solutions tools and systems as well as supporting pre-sales activities
- Coordinate the process of gathering or assessing, analysing and documenting requirements from both internal customers and external customers.
- Managing customer’s expectations and providing guidance as required to successfully deliver a BRD, SDD, SIT and UAT documentation.
- Coordinate system and solutions functional areas throughout the design, development, testing, UAT, deployment and support phases aligning local and regional resources (internal and external).
- Manage project budgets ensuring financial goals are met.
- Lead a team of Project / Technical Change Managers, providing line management, leadership and coaching as required.
- Ensuring that PMO processes are adhered to by all team members, assisting to resolve capacity / demand conflicts as the first point of escalation.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 5 years + project management experience of software and infrastructure based implementations
- Proven track record of internal and external customer facing responsibilities.
- Experience working with enterprise class ERP systems.
- Experience in delivering and maintaining/supporting end-to-end IT solutions.
- Experience in directing medium to large-scale projects across single or multiple geographies.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers / outsourced service partners (onshore and offshore)
- Demonstrable line management experience of at least 1 year.