Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-08-13 leisure-and-sport Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This global business, expanding massively in Leeds, are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a newly created team.
The Product Manager will be joining a global leader, but in a newly created function where you can have significant impact. You'll work on greenfield developments at the heart of the business, working on products used by millions of customers, whilst developing your career and learning new skills.
You will set the product vision and roadmap, investigate solutions using a variety of approaches and manage the development roadmap. You'll also be responsible for converting requirements into user stories, and end to end management of product features.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong previous experience in a Product Manager / Owner role.
- A good understanding of user journeys on transnational digital products.
- Business analysis skills - particularly translating requirements to user stories.
- The ability to simplify complex problem into manageable, component parts.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
If you are a Product Manager, or an outstanding business analyst with some product experience, looking for a unique and impactful opportunity in Leeds, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org