Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Financial Services organisation, currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced PMO Lead to join their established but rapidly expanding Business Change practice.
Overview of the Role
As a PMO Lead you will be tasked with providing governance, support and control across a number of areas of the change portfolio. You will also provide oversight and control of assigned projects, working with the Project Management to ensure projects conform to standards as well as identifying potential risks and issues that might impact the delivery.
The successful candidate should demonstrate a history of working within a PMO including:
- Working with Project Managers to review / monitor project health
- Ensuring all projects adhere to the quality process guidelines
- Prepare, analyse and produce enterprise wide reports and dashboards to the senior management team of key information (Budget tracking, Progress against Plan, Risk and Issues).
- Maintaining and enhancing metrics that measure project performance.
- Conducting project status review meetings and tracking of the open points and assigned task’s status.
- Conducting periodic project audits, determining the project health by measuring the variance in scope, schedule, cost and quality from the respective baselines.
- Resource usage tracking and ensure the optimized usage of resources.
- Acting as a Centre of Excellence for all Project Management and Programme Management processes
- Experience delivering large projects or programmes of work or working as a PMO lead in a similar size organisation
- Experience preparing, analysing and producing enterprise wide reports and dashboards to the senior management team
- Working experience and solid of knowledge of various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, iterative and agile)
- Experience with Program coordination across IT suppliers, including risk, quality, change management, schedule, and financial management
- Experience supporting & assessing project and programme business cases.
- Project / Programme management certification
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**