Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB M32 0TH GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a prestigious Manchester based legal firm, seeks an experienced PMO Analyst to join their Project Management team. This is a fantastic role for a seasoned PMO Analyst to enjoy autonomy and full responsibility for ensuring all projects are on track and delivered in a timely manner.
This legal firm based in Manchester is looking for a well-versed PMO Analyst to work closely with the Project Management team. You'll ensure that Projects are well-tracked and organised to ensure timely completion in the most effective way possible. In return you'll get a fantastic remuneration package, with a great benefits offering and a platform that offers real opportunity for progression in the Projects space, within the Legal industry.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, with previous experience of persuading/negotiating with Senior Management Teams.
- Strong, proven, previous experience of end-to-end Project Delivery.
- Creating and maintaining project reports, plans and keeping documentation appropriately organised.
- Working closely with Project Managers and key stakeholders to ensure that projects are on track; reporting on project progress and raising awareness of key occurences effectively.
- Maintenance of the RAID log; recording any and all Risks, Incidents and Issues as appropriate.
- Facilitate workshops and schedule project meetings; you'll take minutes and prepare documents for PM's.
- Assign tasks to relevant stakeholders and playing a key role in schedule maintenance/management.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets for both small change and large scale projects.
- Conducting regular Quality Assurance Assessments to make sure that standards are consistently upheld.
- Experience of using MS Visio to make diagrams and flowcharts for Projects Organisation & Scheduling.
- Exceptional knowledge of MS Project
- Ability to work to strict deadlines with the ability to adapt to fast-paced and changing environments.
If you're a well-experienced PMO Analyst with experience in Professional Services, based in Manchester, get in touch today!