Agile Delivery Manager
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Lee-Roy Fredericks
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 it London London GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One the UK's leading innovation accelerators are seeking an Agile Delivery Manager to join their London business on an initial 4 month Fixed Term Contract. The role holder will embed Agile methodology, tools and techniques in order to help the team keep a delivery and learning cadence that helps to remain focused on delivering value against the organisational objectives, while remaining creative and dynamic
Key responsibilities of the Agile Delivery Manager:
- Work with teams to prioritise efforts, identify and manage risks and the dependencies of the programme. In particular, focus on identifying opportunities for ‘productisation’ of our activities and projects.
- Work in collaboration with the Service Designers and Project Managers to build an ‘Agile Toolkit’ and develop protocols that will support the successful adoption of agile methodologies across the business.
- Create well understood and seamless processes along our sales pipeline from client leads and third parties by producing concept notes and formal proposals. Improve our existing templates, resourcing assumptions and key value propositions.
- Help to fuse agile and waterfall project management techniques enabling teams to effectively scope, plan, budget, and resource programs and projects, which will ultimately lead to successful delivery
- Manage the rhythms and rituals of a multidisciplinary team, helping the team collaborate, communicate and learn through successful Agile delivery.
- Provide clear, proactive communication to all internal and external stakeholders including updates on long term plans, current status, risk management, and the relationship of tech development to commercial goals.
Key skill set required:
- Demonstrable experience in helping to embed Agile practices and learning in growing organisations.
- Experience with implementing successful long-term planning strategies in an Agile environment.
- Experience coaching others in new ways of working and approaching Agile delivery, including developers, designers and frontline staff
- Deep knowledge of digital technology and how it can be applied to services and organisations to improve efficiency, productivity and wellbeing
If the above is of interest please apply directly below