IT Change Manager
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Car
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 it UK Robert Walters
Robert Walters is working partnership with a national services business. They are recognised as true market leaders, with a long-standing working history in the UK. They have continued to grow year on year and have carried out several high-profile acquisitions, which has seen them branch out into new industries, including property, development, engineering and investments.
Due to the extensive growth, they are keen to appoint an experienced IT Change Manager to work part of the business change function. The role will be based in Tamworth, paying a salary range of £35,000 to £40,000 plus car allowance. There is an option of home working and flexi-time.
IT Change Manager – Role Duties
- Ensure to define, deliver and plan projects and help to implement it with the business and systems
- Liaise with stakeholders across group to ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Change management experience
- Governance, adhering to IT governance compliance, policies and processes
- Point of contact for project delivery and processes to ensure business change
- Assist in project documentation and defining standards
- Prince 2
The permanent role for an IT Change Manager will pay a salary range of £35,000 to £40,000 plus car. The role is based in Tamworth, which allows work from home and flexi-time options.
This is an opportunity to join a business, which has grown year on year. For further information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524.