Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 26 April 20192019-04-26 2019-06-25 it Cheshire GB CW1 6EG GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working for a Global, well-renowned fleet-management business in Cheshire, my client seeks a SCRUM Master to join their rapidly expanding IT function in Cheshire. With clearly defined career paths and the opportunity for international travel, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a recognised 'Best UK Company to work for' organisation.
My client seeks an experienced SCRUM Master to join their Cheshire based business. This is a great role for a SCRUM Master who wants to build on their experience and coach/develop existing delivery squads. The role offers industry-leading training and development, regular salary/bonus reviews, free gym and subsidised on-site restaurant facilities. You'll work closely with the Product Owners, Testers and Developers.
- Act as a leading figure to the delivery team.
- Championing the AGILE methodology as per SCRUM values & practices.
- Driving CI/CD practices and how these align to the AGILE delivery methodology.
- Setting SPRINT goals for the team, ensuring that goals are feasible and achievable.
- Continuous improvement in maintaining and developing AGILE methods and processes.
- Certified SCRUM Master (preferred)
- Coaching delivery squads on how to turn features into manageable deliverables
- Good experience in developing and leading AGILE teams/squads.
- Well versed in visualisation, forecasting delivery and producing output metrics (AGILE)
- Story Mapping & User Stories
If you're a SCRUM Master looking for a new role with a Global Business based in Cheshire. Get in touch today!