Project Manager (Change/IT)
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 it Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS11 5BD GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working for one of the world's largest multinational corporations, present in over 85 countries, this is a fantastic interim Project Manager opportunity based between Leeds and London. This fixed-term opportunity will see the successful candidate assist in delivering a large transformation project as the client looks to bring in new systems to monitor their wider IT estate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Project Manager with a strong Business Change focus to join the business at an exciting time as they upgrade their Systems Solutions across the wider IT estate. The role sits within a newly formed Business Function that is still in its infancy, therefore with the pipeline of large change/upcoming projects, there is a strong possibility that this role will become permanent for the right candidate.
- People Management; ensuring key deliverable and project time-lines are adhered to inline with set predefined deadlines. Delegation to appropriate team members.
- Governance; strong governance in project delivery, ensuring this is covered end-to-end to satisfy the requirements of the project
- Documentation; ensuring that all facets of projects are documented to a satisfactory standard.
- IT; an appreciation for the SDLC and Systems aspects of IT Project Delivery. The main project is systems focused so contextual know-how is beneficial.
- Travel; you will be expected to regularly travel between both their London/Leeds offices (expenses paid). Additionally, remote working is permitted around this.
- Strong experience of Business Change/Transformation Project Delivery. (essential)
- Previous experience in Real Estate/Facilities Management
- Appreciation for IT (Desirable).
- Experience of delivering Systems Migration Projects (preferred)
- Travel; this role is based between Leeds/London/Remote Working
- Data/Security background is a bonus
If you're a Business Change Project Manager looking for a role based in Leeds within Facilities Management get in touch today!