IT Project Manager (Infrastructure)
Salary £27,000 - £47,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Ajay Hayre
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 it Coventry West Midlands GB CV1 4JQ GBP 27000 47000 47000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters is engaged with a Global Services business, which specialises in providing expert services across multiple business units with a true global presence. They employ in excess of 400,000 employees, in addition to NYSE listed. They are recognised as a true industry and market leader.
As part of a greenfield programme, building a PMO and Global Information Security estate for EMEA. They are now in process of building a greenfield team in their Coventry offices.
As such, they are keen to appoint several IT Project Managers (Infrastructure), paying a salary range of £27,000 to £47,000 plus bonus and benefits.
As an IT Project Manager (Infrastructure) you will provide support to complex IT Strategic Projects. Identify and implement innovative ways to improve capabilities. In addition, you will recommend actions to deliver enhancements in service, quality and efficiency.
IT Project Manager (Infrastructure) – Role Duties
- Contribute to IT and business processes and projects for EMEA and other regions
- Project Management of EMEA and deployment of corporate products
- Develop IT metrics to track report progress of defined elements
- Preparation of business cases for complex projects
- Work towards a strategy of setting up a greenfield PMO
- Infrastructure background – ability to work with IT Vendors
- Knowledge of: Networks, Desktop, Firewalls, Windows Server
The permanent opportunities for an IT Project Manager (Infrastructure), will pay a salary range of £27,000 to £47,000 plus bonus and benefits. This is an opportunity to work for a Global NYSE listed business, which is building a greenfield PMO operation.
The opportunity will offer exciting career opportunities, with promotions, dedicated career progression, training and certifications.
Please apply with an updated CV and contact Ajay Hayre on 0121 260 2524 for further information.