Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 it Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has multiple exciting opportunities for experienced Project Managers to join their Growing but Established Technology Practice. These are Permanent Roles based in Liverpool
Effective delivery of Projects and Change Management initiatives to support the business and its strategic objectives.
To provide control, planning, direction, oversight, monitoring and reporting of all of the projects within assigned Programmes or work streams within assigned large Projects. Identify, mitigate and communicate risks and issues that have the potential to impact the overall Project. Support Senior Management and Stakeholders by providing regular communication and information to enable effective decision making.
Work closely with the PMO and Senior Management to enable them to maintain an accurate plan of the Change Programme and identify and monitor required resource and financials.
- Project Delivery
- Responsible for the quality assurance and overall integrity of the Project Plan – focusing inwardly on internal consistency
- Working with PMO, ensure projects comply with Group & Regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for planning and designing the Project and proactively monitoring its overall progress;
- Day to day management of the Project through initiation to close down.
- Ensure that the Project is focused throughout its lifecycle on achieving its objectives within cost, time and quality constraints.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Project or workstreams are correctly initiated;
- Responsible for monitoring and investigating any risks and issues and – in conjunction with the risk owner - initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Technical Skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, ideally including MS Project. Develop working knowledge of the Internal IT systems and infrastructure to support project evaluation and effective delivery.
- Proven successful experience of delivering multiple projects on time, to budget and of quality and all associated management activities.
- Organisational & Planning Skills
- Demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and control different aspects of the planning process. Be able to set and work to timescales / deadlines.
- Communication Skills
- Strong written skills required to produce documentation that is concise and accurate. Ability to ‘rebrand’ to meet the range of different recipients required.
- Verbal skills required to communicate with a wide range of individuals and varying levels of seniority.
- Working Relationships
- Team Working – Actively seek to build constructive relationships with other departments / colleagues. Develop trust and mutual respect.
- Industry Knowledge
Strong knowledge of the Investment Management industry desirable. Maintain an awareness of the professional services offered by the ourselves, and be familiar with the regulatory requirements governing these requirements in order to assist the Group in its compliance