Salary £100 - £125 per day
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Bianca Fenton-Williams
Date posted 05 March 2019 2019-03-052019-04-04 it greater manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 100 125 125 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
I'm currently working with a well-established business based in Greater Manchester to recruit an interim Project Coordinator on an initial 3 month basis.
The Project Coordinator will join the business to provide support across the IT function in a coordinator/PMO capacity.
To be successful in this role, the Project Coordinator will need to have experience with managing software licensing and raising purchase orders within an IT function.
Key duties of the role;
• IT Supplier relationship management ensuring effective management of all IT supplier relationships including contract renewals, invoicing and purchase orders;
• Proactive management of all IT software licensing to ensure all software is appropriately licensed – working with vendors on licence renewals;
• Asset & CMDB management, ensuring all IT assets are recorded, and tracked in relation to costs & business criticality;
• Perform quarterly audits to ensure adherence to regulatory, company and departmental standards;
• Implementation of procedures and policies on asset management, supplier management and software licensing management;
• Working closely with IT Project Managers to control all project budgets, including forecasting, reporting against actuals, raising purchase orders and the first line of approval for project invoices;
• PMO support for project planning and reporting.
If you're interested in hearing more about this Greater Manchester based Project Coordinator role, please contact Bianca on 0161 214 7424 or email email@example.com