Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Andy Ward
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-13 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Project Manager- Software Delivery A growing software development company in central Manchester are recruiting a delivery focused project manager to support their recent expansion and drive project development. The suitable applicant will possess the abilities of collaboration, creativity and the use of innovative ideas to deliver a large development roadmap. The ability to invest in and develop a passion for the product is essential to delivering high quality projects.
The role involves:
An innovative approach to improving the company’s processes, with effective communication of these to the Head of Delivery.
The role holder will be responsible for high quality project delivery, reporting in to the Head of Delivery and working alongside the Programme Manager, Business Analysts, Design, Technical and QA teams to enable successful execution.
Impeccable planning and documentation of timescale estimations is required, accompanied by effective communication of such to ensure timely delivery. The role holder must have the ability to adjust and adapt communication to internal stakeholders, the delivery team and 3rd party suppliers.
Continual and effectual communication skills will ensure everyone in the team understands the work and delivers to the plan.
The desired applicant will be:
- Passionate about and committed to project delivery
- Willing to go above and beyond.
- Keen to collaborate with others and work as a team.
- A fast learner.
- The ability to learn and enhance processes.
- Strong 3rd party management skills.
- Strong organisation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience of working hands on with software development
- Experience of building back office software
- Experience of working and thriving in a challenging and open environment
- Experience working on projects involving 3rd party delivery, data migration and infrastructure roadmaps.
- Knowledge or experience of the online gaming industry is a bonus.
- Competitive salary £35k-£40k
- 25 holiday days plus bank holidays
- Flexible start and finish times
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Central location
- Break room complete with game consoles