Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + flexible working
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 it Manchester GB HX3 5AX GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working for a forward thinking, progressive and rapidly expanding international professional services organization, my client seeks a PMO Analyst to join their PMO function. This role offers a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
This role would suit a PMO Analyst (Portfolio Analysis) to join their Project Management Office function. Working closely with the AGILE IT Team, this role offers fantastic development opportunities with a reputable professional services businesses with an international presence.
- Project Coordination background (desirable)
- Exceptional Microsoft Suite experience (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio)
- AGILE environment experience (desirable)
- Support IT Communication plan
- Provide Project Management Service to the AGILE IT Team
- Maintain Virtual Filing Systems, updating as is required
- Facilitate and support all governance meetings ( this also includes relevant program boards as required)
- Update and releasing new versions of the portfolio tracker, initiation templates and project status reporting as needed including communication and roll out activity
- Prepare the presentation packs for governance meetings
- Support in delivering activities that relate to IT communication planning
- Ensuring thorough compliance between project teams and their project governance standards & processes
- Acquire and organise metrics on reporting to provide a clear picture on the progress of the business' IT portfolio and activities
If you're a PMO Analyst (Portfolio Analysis) looking for an exciting new role with a fantastic West Yorkshire based professional services business. Get in touch today.