IT Project Manager
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Jack Gregory
Date posted 31 January 2019 2019-01-312019-04-01 it Manchester Greater Manchester GB M32 0RS GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Working for one of the North West's most successful commercial property businesses, we seek an experienced IT Project Manager ahead of a large transformation project that will be taking place in 2019.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager to join a huge player in the Commercial Property industry. My client is going through a big period of change in 2019, as they undertake a large CRM tranformation project. This role will suit an ambitious, inquisitive IT Project Manager with exceptional stakeholder management skill.
- Stakeholder Management
- Manage a large CRM transformation project from end-to-end
- Hold and manage the budget, scope and timeline of the project
- Sprint Planning
- Work on Continuous Improvement/Development of delivery processes
- Working in collaboration with Developers, Product Managers and Business Analysts to work on requirements and smooth delivery
- Regular progress reports, to be addressed with members of Projects & Senior Management Teams
- Delivery of Salesforce projects (desirable)
- Exceptional Communication Skill
- Proven experience delivering on time and to budget
- A Background in Business Analysis/ Projects
If you are a proven IT Project Manager looking for an exciting challenge with a hugely successful, Manchester Business, get in touch today.