IT Project Manager
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 financial-services UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This prestigious, renowned Financial Service business based in Liverpool are looking for an IT Project Manager to join an established and successful Projects and change department.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Projects. You will be managing projects delivering enterprise grade technology solutions, ranging across data centres, infrastructure services, server and storage technologies, middleware, databases and cloud solutions.
You will be an experienced IT Project Manager, looking to further your career within a historic and reputable business who are embarking on a large portfolio of change.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Significant experience in an IT Project Manager role; delivering enterprise wide IT solutions.
- Excellent experience managing a variety of e2e life-cycle projects; delivering on time and to budget.
- Exceptional experience managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong experience managing 3rd parties.
- Experience within Financial Services is highly desirable.
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager looking for a new challenge in Liverpool, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or email@example.com