Agile Delivery Manager
Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An established and successful business, embarking on a journey to move to a more digital product offering, are looking for an Agile Delivery Manager.
This Bingley based business offer an unparalleled opportunity to have significant impact, shape the way the business and technology function operate, and enhance your career. You will be joining a highly reputable and secure business, a leader in their field, but at an early stage in their digitisation and agile journey - offering the opportunities you would expect from a start-up, but without the associated risk.
The business offer excellent work-life balance and flexibility. Employee well-being is at the forefront of their company ethos, this is something that the business live by, rather than just pay lip service to.
To be successful in the Agile Delivery Manager role you will need:
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong experience of delivering a portfolio of multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent agile experience; ideally having helped an organisation on the journey of moving from waterfall to agile.
- Knowledge and expertise shaping programmes and projects using a variety of delivery frameworks, methodologies and tools.
- SCRUM and Kanban knowledge ideally.
If you are an Agile Delivery Manager interesting in a new opportunity in Bingley, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org