Facilities Project Manager
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-12 legal UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This highly regarded professional services business have an immediate requirement for a Facilities Project Manager manage an office relocation in central Manchester.
As Facilities Project Manager you will have significant experience delivering end-to-end lifecycle Project Management experience working on similar relocation and facilities based projects. You will be working for a prestigious and reputable firm, on a large-scale programme,offering an excellent opportunity to enhance your professional reputation.
The Project Manager should be able to demonstrate:
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent experience in managin projects of work through the full lifecycle.
- Budget, time and resource management skills.
- Prince2 Practitioner certification.
- Contract management skills.
- Good change management skills.
If you are a Facilities Project Manager with the required experience, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org