IT Business Partner Manager
Salary £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Location Market Drayton
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 23 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This household name have an immediate requirement for a IT Business Partner Manager to be the single point of contact for IT Services to the business unit; working closely with business stakeholders to ensure efficiency both inside and outside the IT team.
You will be responsible for conducting regular service reviews, managing IT budget, working to agree the IT roadmap and ensure its delivery, some portfolio management, and supporting the business unit in their interactions with IT.
To be successful in the role the IT Business Partner Manager will need:
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- The ability to effectively ‘translate’ complex technical information to business stakeholders.
- Business Analysis and Process Design skills.
- Management/leadership experience.
If have the required experience and skills, and are interested in moving into an IT Business Partner Manager role in the Market Drayton area, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or email@example.com