Strategic Sales Executive
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 per annum + OTE/Commission + Benefits
Consultant Nathan Beard
Date posted 19 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A cutting edge, innovative Research & Development Consultancy are looking for a Strategic Sales Executive to join their Commercial Division on a permanent basis.
You would be responsible for driving commercial presence and revenue for the London/South East territory within the Manufacturing and Automotive Industries. The Strategic Sales Executive would be responsible for supporting and expanding key accounts in the region (working with large, global automotive customers) as well as generating new business and client acquisition.
Providing a value added, consultative approach to customers, you will have the opportunity to utilise and sell the markets most innovative technology methods including; Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence and Simulation with Vendors and Partners such as Autodesk, Siemens, IBM and Microsoft.
As a Strategic Sales Executive, you will also be responsible for:
- Lead generation and identify market opportunities
- Providing a consultative approach to prospects and customers to address business/technical needs and develop successful road maps and market solutions.
- Negotiating quotas and closing contract deals
- Liaise with internal teams such as Marketing (to develop communication strategy) and Engineering teams (to implement technologies and processes)
- Developing sales pipeline and providing weekly/monthly sales plans
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience in selling value added, Technology on a B2B basis – software and emerging technology to the engineering sector is preferred but not essential.
- Solid communication skills both written and orally to present to Technical and C-level (business) decision makers and for presentation/proposal material.
- Operate in a robust, agile environment – a self-starter!
- Hungry, motivated and passion for sales and closing new business
- A passion and interest for the Manufacturing/Automotive industry in the London region.
The Strategic Sales Executive will have an excellent opportunity to influence and impact the company’s UK commercial strategy and support continued business growth. Working in a start-up environment with a significant, established client base you will develop relationships with esteemed individuals in the Manufacturing/Automotive industry.