Lead PMO Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-12-03 it UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Blue Chip currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced PMO Analyst to join their rapidly expanding Technology Practice!
Overall purpose of role
- Provision of Regulatory Assesment, oversight, insight and analysis across the portfolio of regulatory delivery programmes
- Provision of wider Portfolio Services, as directed, supporting the effective, efficient management of the regulatory delivery portfolio, ensuring adherence to standards and compliance with governance requirements, and creation and maintenance of programme records and artefacts. And, on a contingency basis, provision of PMO support to one or more programmes
- Contribution to continuous improvement, and the innovation of the processes, methodology and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of Portfolio Services.
- Governance, Controls and Assurance - implementation of, and adherence to, the key Governance Standards and Controls to effectively govern the Portfolio and individual programmes. Proactively supports the Portfolio and programme leads, and able to represent them in meetings where necessary. Assurance of portfolio governance standards and adherence to them.
- Proactively supports the Delivery Authority Lead with development of programme and portfolio support services, including recommending enhancement and innovation in the processes, methodology and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of portfolio/programme management processes and delivery.
- Control Environment: Including Financial control, and Risk Management
- Business Skills: Including Delivering Solutions and Decision Making operate in a complex, matrix environment.Personal & Interpersonal Skills: Including Communication & Influence and Collaboration
- Technical Skills & Knowledge: Including Project/Programme/Portfolio Management and PMO
- Experience in managing portfolio / programme finances, and in delivering all aspects of PMO, project/programme governance and reporting
- Ability to deliver in a business undergoing significant organisational and strategic change
- Strong MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and presentation and communication skills
- PRINCE2 / PMP; MSP; P3O / other PMO accreditation. Underpinned by practical experience of PMO and Project/Programme/Portfolio Management in a Financial Services environment
- Experience of working with HP PPM tools, and SAP (for budget/cost centre management)
- Experience in developing and delivering executive level presentations
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**