Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 28 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This financial organisation are looking for PMO Analyst
This is an amazing opportunity for a PMO Analyst to join a great team. You will be responsable for the co-ordination and administration of the Portfolio/Programme Management Office, which includes standards, principles, process, RACI and management activities required to support the various change programmes. Specifically covering (but not limited to):
- Demand / Priority Management
- Resource Scheduling
- Budget Management
- Risk Management
- Administration Support
- Excellent co-ordination / organisation skills
- Have good Technical Skills, including use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project to a competent level.
- Excellent understanding of project management methodologies and project planning and scheduling.
- Proven ability of organising and facilitating meetings / workshops.
- Able to manage and report on financial budgets, associated forecasting, and advise on aspects project financial planning
- Able to ensure projects are co-ordinated and controlled within different aspects of the project lifecycles.
- Able to operate in a professional manner and work effectively within tight deadlines.
- Able to prioritise workload effectively with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Analytical and planning skills coupled with an independent, objective and process-oriented way of working. Challenges assumptions and probes detail
- Excellent presentation/relationship skills up to Snr Manager level, both verbal and written
- Experience of administering, analyzing and reporting on project / portfolio budgets, and able to demonstrate general understanding of financial rules / governance