Project Manager - Change
Salary £28,000 - £38,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 30 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager within change to join their growing but established Technology Practice. This is a Permanent role based in either Gloucester, Bristol or Birmingham with travel needed between the three.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with the following skills and experience:
• BAC’s, CASS and FPS Knowledge
• Strong Project Manager experience
• Manages self and team to ensure adherence to risk and compliance policies and relevant external regulatory frameworks.
• Contributes to the development and achievement of business plans, providing insightful information, guidance and advice, enabling business areas to assess the downstream implications linked to their decisions.
• Recommends areas for change and supports leadership in delivery of agreed change projects to achieve continuous improvement.
• Responsible for the execution of projects supported by business analysts, specialist analysts and the portfolio management function
• Contributes to business study/project proposals, ensuring alignment with business strategy.
• Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones.
• Uses the established project methodologies to control, manage and monitor project timescales and budgets, escalating to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs.
• Works closely with the Lead Project manager to provide regular status reporting & recommend options for contingency plans.
• Develops and maintains an internal network to influence and support the delivery of projects/work streams.
• Act as an escalation point for risk and issue resolution.
• Knowledge around Payments is highly desirable
• Knowledge of Jira would be desirable