Agile Project Manager
Salary £60,000 - £75,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Brett Mears
Date posted 24 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager for a large enterprise level Financial Services organisation, must have experience of delivering software development projects
Agile Project Manager
£60,000 - £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Robert Walters is partnering with a Global Financial Services Organisation based in Cheshire, they have an exciting new opportunity for an Agile Project Manager with great career progression with a large enterprise level business.
This role is for a project manager working within the Wholesale Lending team to deliver technological solutions for the global Primary Credit, Loan, CMBS, ABS and MTN origination businesses. The successful candidate will be working with developers, business analysts and project managers globally to deliver major core platform implementations.
The role will include planning and facilitating requirements gathering sessions with the global loans front/middle and back office teams. Facilitating business comprehension and sign off, of requirements. Managing business interaction through iterative (Agile) development and testing cycles. Working with the development teams to ensure scope of requirements is achievable, requirements are clear and well-defined, test plans are comprehensive, and issues are resolved.
Key Accountabilities and skills
- Experienced Project Manager with a demonstrable track record of delivering strategic initiatives in banking or financial organisations with material business impact.
- Proven track record of delivering change using waterfall and agile methodology
- Experience of delivering multi complex Software or Development projects
- Stakeholder management and leadership including the creation of communication materials for multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Planning and facilitating requirements gathering sessions with the global loans front and middle office teams.
- Facilitating business comprehension and sign off of requirements.
- Managing business interaction through iterative development and testing cycles.
- Facilitating test execution for Quality Assurance and Integration testing.
- Status reporting, providing visibility on status against milestones, and transparency of risks and issues.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory obligations and reporting requirements.
- Chairing/leading key project meetings.
- Preparation for and participation in executive committees, steering committees and working groups.
- Working with organisation and key senior stakeholders to scope and staff projects, establish governance, and define target solutions.
- Partnering with senior business sponsors, to drive the successful delivery/benefit of critical strategic and/or regulatory programmes.
- Actively access and manage risk; remove / reduce barriers towards realising goals, ensuring mitigating actions are in place and managed.
- Support and coordinate system implementations or process change through the project life-cycle using Agile methodologies, working with other teams on a local and global basis.
- Conflict resolution in a high-pressure environment.