Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 19 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services organisation currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced PMO Analyst to join their established but growing PMO Function.
Responsible for the co-ordination and administration of the Portfolio/Programme Management Office, which includes standards, principles, process, RACI and management activities required to support the various change programmes. Specifically covering (but not limited to):
Demand / Priority Management
- Administration of the Demand & Priority Management process, ensuring that initiatives are documented with relevant strategic alignment, risk, cost, benefit and timeline criteria, and are presented/recommended for Exec approval as a priorities portfolio
- Administer maintenance of accurate data on resource management tool and time recording reports.
- Provide views of capacity for people, environments, and impact of changes to schedule and cost
- Support the maintenance of the central project & portfolio budget baseline, current cost position and expected final budget information.
- Document and track overall budget spend profile (planned v’s actual)
- Create reports for the Head of Change Delivery
- Co-ordinate the tracking and reporting of project & portfolio level risks and dependencies
- Creation and checking of project status reports.
- Drafting, reviewing and maintaining project control logs and project documentation.
- Developing and maintaining templates and standards.
- Monitoring project delivery progress and providing support to the project manager outlining the overall status of the project including: costs, resources, forecast/reforecast milestones, dependencies and impact assessment.
- Performing project health checks.
- Ensuring projects comply with Group & Regulatory requirements using and applying internal project methodologies and procedures.
- Oversight and reporting to identify constraints and variances from agreed project objectives, products, time, cost and quality parameters.
- Experience of liaising with project teams to agree project / portfolio schedules
- Experience of administering, analyzing and reporting on project / portfolio budgets, and able to demonstrate general understanding of financial rules / governance
- Experience of compiling, analysing and reporting in on project / portfolio risk management
- Experience of schedule / resource planning, analysis, management and reporting.
- Experience of presenting/communication at Snr Manager level and associate influencing experience
- Proven record of coordinating / administering a portfolio/programme/ project function and associated control areas
**Should the above be of potential interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**