Infrastructure Project Manager
Salary £38,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 10 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This global business are looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to work on a number of key initiatives including an Office 365 roll-out and a data centre move.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will be joining an industry leading, global business with a number of exciting upcoming projects. You will be technically minded with a strong track-record of delivering, and a pragmatic approach.
The Project Manager will need:
- Strong technical skills - an infrastructure background.
- Experience in delivering to tight budgets and timescales.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Prince 2 accreditation.
- Any experience of data-centre moves will be a distinct advantage.
- Office 365 experience will also be advantageous.
If you are an Infrastructure Project Manager looking for an opportunity in Manchester and interested in finding out more, please get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org