Salary £36,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Manchester Airport Group (MAG) has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a PMO Analyst to join our head office based in Manchester.
MAG is the country’s largest airport group, and we are growing. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports as well as sizeable operations in the USA. The Group also has a substantial property business, with over £640 million of investment property assets across its airports.
As part of our continued commitment to ensure that Manchester Airport remains one of the leading global airports and cements itself as the heart of the ‘Northern Powerhouse’, we are investing over £1bn in Manchester Airport extending terminal two and our airfield to increase passenger numbers and deliver a truly world class travel experience that will last well into the future.
With over 6,000 MAG employees, we are the largest UK owned airport operator, contributing over £7 billion to the economy and supporting over 130,000 jobs nationally.
The PMO Analyst will be working within the Group finance team and the role will include all aspects of co-ordination, governance control in relation to finance change and projects.
You will be responsible for the co-ordination of projects across the Finance portfolio to meet time, cost and quality criteria, and you will have the Ability to influence Finance team on the completion of assurance activities on time and to a high-quality level saving time and effort through rework.
PMO Analyst key responsibilities:
- Provide PMO support to the Financial Controller and team leads ensuring managers and relevant boards have the right information at the right time
- Co-ordinate Finance KPI and metric reporting by ensuring all standard processes, tools and techniques are used and followed within the function
- Ensure the correct management and version control of all documentation
- Arrange, facilitate and participate in meetings and conferences, take minutes and actions as required. Write up the necessary documentation and distribute as appropriate
- Assist in the production of Board, ExCo and Stakeholder presentations to be delivered to a high standard
- Work closely with the Finance leadership in the administration, processing, recording and production of documents for finance
- Deal with confidential documentation with discretion
- Creation and maintenance of shared drive ensuring that documents are stored correctly with version control to enable efficient management and retrieval of information
- Provide General organisation and assistance for Finance engagement and team functions
PMO Analyst key requirements:
- Excellent communication (written and oral), attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Proactive mindset
- Comfortable working in a team and independently
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Focus on delivering customer service and quality solutions
- Ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure to meet deadlines and manage business expectations
- Comfortable engaging with stakeholders of all levels
- Self-starter with a high level of self-motivation to drive activities to closure
- Able to use MS Project, Visio and understand basic project management methodologies
- Genuine interest in system automation, technology and business process improvement
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to identify, communicate and resolve/mitigate risks, issues and assumptions
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet deadlines in rapidly changing environments
Join MAG and you’ll be joining a business that believes in its people enough to continually focus on promoting from within. Your career path will be well-defined, your imagination will be challenged, and we work hard to make sure you have everything you need to progress as far – and as fast – as you want.
Apply below, or please contact Lorraine Carroll on email@example.com or 0161 240 7493 for more information about the opportunity.