Technical Delivery Manger
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Location North West England
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation currently has an exciting new opportunity for an experience Technical Delivery Manager to join their establish but growing Technology Pratice. This is a Permanent Position based in the North West.
The Technical Delivery Manager will initially be involved in a call to discuss the incident that has come through via a branch, the telephone or the App. The individual will look at the whole end-to-end piece from a Release Management perspective and manage the SDLC to ensure that set timescales are being met.
· To lead multiple component teams in the delivery of software releases.
· To build and maintain good client relationships.
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with teams across the organisation.
· Plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to the design, development, testing and deployment of a quarterly release.
· Collaborate with the application support / service teams.
· To be the visible point of contact for all release content.
· Project management & ITIL methodologies such as Prince II, PMI, ITIL (Service Management) Or Relevant Experience
· Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile, SDLC
· Significant experience of managing change across the software development lifecycle.
· Experience of influencing and managing business and technology stakeholders
· Significant experience of influencing and managing 3rd party suppliers
Desirable Skills, None Essential:
· Kubernetes / Docker / Chef / Openshift OR DevOps Environment Or Release Management Skills
If the above is of interest to you please don't hesitate to get in contact or apply today, for more information.