Senior Project Manager
Salary £50,000 - £70,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Mark Pugh
Date posted 06 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial services organisation, current has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their established but growing Fraud Technology Practice.
Overall purpose of role
To define and own the content and direction of change projects in order to support the high performance continuous delivery of change projects in the fraud case management product team
• Create & maintain plan (from Product Owner roadmap) and Kanban management
• Own the issues / blockers status & resolution, and same for identifying / managing risks facing the feature team Own the delivery status report out and accuracy of the facts
• Vendor relationship management
• Control financial & resource forecasts & actuals to budget
• Overall responsibility for delivering the product to time, cost & quality
• Work as part of a product-focussed team alongside a product owner and engineering manager
• Manage activities in a change project.
• Project manage all aspects of a change project up to £5-10m
• Effectively provide change management and project management expertise
• Experience of Agile delivery methodologies
• Understand and be able to use the Change Management Project Management method and toolkit.
• Influencing / networking – developing internal and external business relationships
• Understand at a high level the interface between complex business needs and the complex legal and regulatory environment in which the business operates.
• Sound commercial judgment and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specfication**