Salary £50,000 - £80,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Consultant Nick Morrissey
Date posted 14 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Financial Services Organisation Currently has an exciting new role for an Experience Project Manager to join their established but growing Technology practice. THis is a Permanent role based in Northampton
You will be responsible for delivering effective global group wide spend management across Group Functions and Technology and additional support to Business unit sourcing teams on major strategic transactions
Operating a number of procurement systems and processes to support and control buying activities
Purpose of the role:
· Responsible for the successful delivery of projects to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards.
· Manages project team engaged throughout the full delivery lifecycle. Delivery of project(s) supporting the business strategy from business case through to initiation, requirement analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and closure
· Manages the project end to end including the IT elements of delivery (where applicable).
· Change Management - Ensures that there is a business perspective on how the project deliverables will be delivered to the business.
· Change standards -Ensures projects being managed are compliant with relevant governance methodologies (e.g. iCompass / SDLC / Agile and Navigator)
Project Management - Business Change
Stakeholder Management skills
Background – Banking or Consultance
Experience managing business change within a procurement environment
Industry Qualifications – Prince 2, Agile, PMP.