Computer Vision Specialist
Salary £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Pedro Brandao
Date posted 26 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A prominent start up is looking for a Computer Vision Analyst to bring onboard and help them with their cutting edge technologies. You will be providing advise as well as hands on support in the context of a blooming start up. Based in London, they are looking for a self starter, who can tackle problems in a start up environement.
- 2+ years of experience in deploying Computer Vision-related techniques as well as libraries (Open CV, for example).
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning and underlying algorithms
- Experience in Image Processing
- Proven experience in Deep Learning
- Background in Signal Processing and biometrics
- Strong understanding of Python, C and C++
- Previous experience in developping mobile apps would be a strong plus