Change Manager and Senior Change Manager
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Lorraine Carroll
Date posted 23 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
This global financial organisation is looking for a Chandge Manager along with a senior Change Manager
This role is to define the content and direction of change projects in order to support the high performance delivery of change projects
- Establish and anchor the change project to facilitate transition to the target state and decrease a project's deployment risks.
- IDefining the target state
- Identifying change structure roles and responsibilities and assessing and classify impacts of the change on stakeholders and stakeholder groups
- Defining the appropriate change initiatives to manage the impacts of the change and developing and updating the Change Plan
- Engaging stakeholders in the change effort and ensuring they are ready to adopt the coming changes
- Measuring and reporting change progress, assessing business readiness and supporting change adoption
- Plan and support labour relations and/or employee relations discussions, as necessary
- Effectively provide change management and project management expertise to change projects to which the Senior Change Manager is assigned.
- Possess expertise in change management methods and tools, in particular the Change Management change management method and toolkit.
- Understand and be able to use the Change Management Project Management method and toolkit.
- Understand the roles, responsibilities and value-add of Change Management.
- Influencing / networking – developing internal and external business relationships and using own knowledge, skills and experience to influence others opinions and actions.
- Professional communications – making oneself understood, sharing information, listening to and encouraging others to get involved.
- Analysis, creativity and innovation – able to conceive original and practical solutions to complex and business critical problems
- Understand at a high level the interface between complex business needs and the complex legal and regulatory environment in which the business operates.
- Ability to juggle priorities, multi-task and flawlessly execute at speed.
- Sound commercial judgment and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry, particularly the business impact of the regulatory environment.
- Understand and comply with the requirements of Strategic Change Execution Board Standard, Group Change Governance framework and Group mandated Business Change methods, standards and tools