Senior IT Project Lead
Consultant Craig Simmons
Date posted 20 February 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Organisation in the Midlands. As part of the recruitment campaign, they are recruiting for a Senior IT Project Leader to assist with designing a cost effective solution to meet business requirements.
The opportunity for a Senior Project lead will be based in the midlands paying a market leading salary plus a a fantastic benefits package.
Senior IT Project Lead : Role Duties
- Manage relationships between IS and the business to agree delivery plans
- Prepared to travel globally when required (Holder of a clean driving licence)
- Design, develop and deliver systems to customer requirements within agreed time and cost constraints
- Evaluate and resolve any system faults raised by other departments to ensure the effective running of company systems
- Contribute to global development by ensuring that global business requirements are converted into feasible system designs in order to deliver globally applicable systems
- To create, monitor and amend the standards and methods used by yourself and other IS functions to execute work, in order to maintain and improve the quality of work produced by yourself and colleagues
Senior IT Project Lead: Experience
- 5 years of analysis & design experience
- 5 years project management experience
- Experience of both Internet and Intranet application design
- Knowledge of database design
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working for a large manufacturing company would be advantageous
If you feel you have the skills to meet the Senior IT Project Lead requirements, please contact me or apply with an updated CV.